Correção de texto: While some may disagree...

Raquel Lima
While some may disagree, I strongly believe that saving land for endangered animals is more important than the human needs for farmland, housing and industry. I feel this way for a couple of reasons, that I will state in the next paragraphs.

First, we live in a very evolved and complex society, technology made it possible to produce food in a more sustainable way. We do not need to destroy every single piece of nature in favor of agriculture and industries. It is important to provide to humans the means to survive, but if we can do that without hurting the environment, why should we do it differently?

Secondly and most important in my opinion, animals have the right to live on this planet, same as us. They cannot fight against the greedy of humans, this is a responsibility for those that understand this. This world also belongs to them.

So, to sum up, it is my belief that we should fight to keep endangered animals alive, providing a safe place with all the things they need in order to survive.
Colabore